The Advanced Grids extension takes grids to the next level, adding the following abilities:
- Pagination – Split large grids into multiple pages
- Additional Fields – Choose up to 3 fields to display under each book in the grid
- Additional Selection Options – Choose the books in your grid based on publication date
- Filtering – Choose up to 6 fields your website visitors can filter your book grid by
- Searching – Allow your website visitors to search your book grids
The new Select By Publication Date options allow you to make these kinds of grids, and more:
- Today’s New Releases
- What’s New This Week
- What’s New This Month
- This Quarter’s New Releases
- Books of 2021
- Books Since The World Shut Down
- New Releases In the Last 30 Days
- Next Week’s New Releases
- Next Month’s New Releases
- What’s Coming in the Next 30 Days
These options allow you to create powerful grids that are always up to date, because they always select books relative to when the grid is being viewed. A “What’s Coming in the Next 30 Days” always shows the next 30 days, regardless of when the grid was created.
This plug-in makes our book catalogue much more user-friendly for online visitors. It is also very simple to use and has cut our data entry time in half.
You must log in to submit a review.