This plugin will add two additional sidebar widgets for Mooberry Book Manager, as well as add additional functionality to the existing Book Widget included with Mooberry Book Manager.
The two new widgets added:
- Most Popular Book Widget
- Related Books Widget
Additional options on existing Book widget:
- Random Book by Random User
- Random Book by Random Author
- Filter select by genre, tag, series, editor, cover artist, illustrator, publisher, or user
New options available on all book widgets:
- Book title alignment (left, center, right)
- Book cover alignment (left, center, right)
- Display of additional information
- Additional information alignment (left, center, right)
- Ability to display up to 5 books in a single widget (unless using Newest or Specific book)
I’ve been managing the SpecFicNZ website for the past year, and the addition of the MooBerry Book Manager with the Multi-Author plug-in has been massive. And then I added the Advanced Widget plug-in and talk about a game-changer. Random members’ book showcased on every page? Yes, please. And it feeds into being able to grab a random book and plug it on social media. It’s really opened up opportunities for our community (both from the perspective of those of us who volunteer to run it, and for our members)
You must log in to submit a review.